Reinizio, do Italiano: Recomeço

sexta-feira, janeiro 05, 2018

Akai Ito

I can't breathe, I inhale and exhale,
but I can't breathe
You left this world and left a hole in me
I carry, every day, something much heavier than steel
and still it's a hole in me
I try and try and try, but I can't fill it. I just feel it.
Why? Why would you leave me so soon and so sudden?
I didn't have the time to say goodbye, I could never say goodbye.
I know you didn't give up, you just gave in
and now, no-one can give back to me what you took away from me,
It's too much to take in
It's been so long since I last hold you, I long to hold you tight.
And yet, my breath is so tight.
How could I ever understand this?
Will I ever get this?
I just don't know what it is
I just know the silver drops I spill are real
So real I can feel as they cut right through my soul
and lead some part of it to you again
Our souls will never unbound, they are tied up with this red string
and I shall only wait to meet you again
Sometime, now only in another life.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário